The key to an unforgettable salad is vinaigrette. Pomegranate vinaigrette dressing has subtle nuances of tart and fruity flavour and winey and floral fragrant. Master the art of making the perfect pomegranate vinaigrette — it is quite easy — and dress a green salad or even revisit a traditional salad with my perky pomegranate vinaigrette!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil Greek extra virgin
- 1/4 cup grape molasses
- 1 tablespoon lemon freshly juiced
- 1 tablespoon vinegar white balsamic
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- Place all the ingredients for the pomegranate vinaigrette in the blender.
- Process for about 1' until the dressing is smooth.
- Dress a green salad.
- Fill a sterilized jar with leftover pomegranate vinaigrette and screw the lid on tightly; store the vinaigrette in the refrigerator.
Green salad with homemade pomegranate vinaigrette, masterly executed, is a piece of art.
Leftover pomegranate vinaigrette will keep for 5 to 7 days in the refrigerator.