The key to an unforgettable salad is vinaigrette. Strawberry vinaigrette dressing has subtle nuances of tart and fruity flavour and winey and floral fragrant. Master the art of making the perfect summer vinaigrette — it is very easy — and take a strawberry spinach salad to the next level or add a splash of colour to your favourite salad with my strawberry vinaigrette! Everyone will be eating their vegetables thanks to this pink vinaigrette!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 cup strawberries cut into quarters
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar with grape molasses aged
- 3 tablespoons olive oil Greek extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon fleur de sel from Messolonghi
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Dress a strawberry spinach salad.
- This recipe yields 1 cup of strawberry vinaigrette.
Strawberry vinaigrette will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Non-alcoholic Drink and Salad Pairing
Let's explore a non-alcoholic beverage and salad pairing! Pair your strawberry and lime infused souroti water with a salad dressed with strawberry vinaigrette and enjoy an exciting gastronomic experience!
You may also like: