The art of salad-making is of great gastronomic importance; a meal is incomplete without a salad. The key to an unforgettable salad is vinaigrette. Fresh mint vinaigrette dressing has very sophisticated nuances of tart and herbal flavour and spicy and woody fragrant. Master the art of preparing the perfect beet green salad dressed harmonically with my refreshing vinaigrette! Beet green salad with fresh mint vinaigrette, masterly executed, is a piece of art.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 2 beetroots (beets with the stems and leaves)
- 2 leaves radicchio chopped
- 1 cup valerian leaves fresh
- 3 escarole leaves fresh, chopped
- 2 scallions minced
- fresh mint vinaigrette
- Separate the beets from the stems and leaves. Rinse them in cold water.
- Place boiling water in the small pot, set on medium-high heat. Firstly, boil the leaves for 1' until starting to soften; remove them with a skimmer spoon and gently place them in a bowl. Secondly, boil the stems for 3' until starting to soften; remove them with the skimmer spoon and gently place them in the same bowl. Thirdly, boil the beets for 30' until starting to soften.
- Dress the salad with homemade fresh mint vinaigrette.
Non-alcoholic Drink and Salad Pairing
Let's explore a non-alcoholic beverage and salad pairing! The best summertime non-alcoholic drinks include homemade infused waters. Pair orange and mint infused water with this beet green salad with fresh mint vinaigrette and enjoy an exciting gastronomic experience!
You may also like:
Beet green salad with fresh mint vinaigrette