|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 kg carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Greek extra virgin
- 1 lemon freshly juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Peel carrots and cut julienne-style.
- Place carrots and other ingredients into a large bowl; toss to combine thoroughly.
- Transfer them to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast for 25'.
Serve with freshly juiced lemon and nutty-flavored coriander seeds
If you eat honey, add 2 tablespoons of honey along with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper. Honey roasted carrots are both sweet and spicy at the same time.
Serve them warm or chilled with hummus as the perfect snack.