Potato and Thyme Pancakes recipe is easy, quick, gluten-free and yummy! Kids love them! It's the perfect side dish especially for the Lentil and red pepper salad.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||16 minutes|
- 2 potatoes medium sized
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/2 tablespoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seed oil
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly, Peel and grate them.
- Sift together in a large bowl the potatoes, the corn flour, the black pepper, only 1 tablespoon of the thyme and the salt. Stir together with the fork.
- Put the oil in a skillet pan and let it heat over medium high heat.
- You can close the skillet with a pot's lid and flip.
- Serve with thyme and lemon
Potato and Thyme Pancakes go well with Lentil and red pepper salad.
Potatoes are an extremely important food source to a healthy diet since they contain a good amount of potassium which relieves sore muscles.
Thyme, a great smelling herb, provides a natural way to purify air at home and is an instant mood enhancer. Easy Potato and Thyme Pancakes is an excellent dinner recipe because it helps you get a good night's sleep.
Thyme was associated with the goddess of love, Aphrodite, because it was shown to increase eroticism and desire.
Easy Potato and Thyme Pancakes